Monday, June 1, 2015

*Kidz*Huntz* Presents: Beleive Hunt

*Kidz*Huntz* Presents: 
                                Belive Hunt


Vendor List Below




1. *SprinklyWinks*
Hint: I am LUCKY to have people in my life.
􀀅

2. Koala Kisses
HInt: "I'm going on a trip, in a magic rocket ship, zooming through the skies, little Einsteins!"
􀀄

3. Closet Chickies
Hint: "Just a bunny chilling to the music"
􀀀

4. Tots R Us
Hint: I'm feeling a bit sluggish
􀀁

5. CyberKitten Bakery
Hint: 
􀀇

6. Kid2Kid
Hint: 
􀀆

7. Stray Kitties
Hint: All butterflies Loves Leena
􀀂

8. Vicarious Youth
Hint: I Feel FREEEE!
􀀃

9. Little Liama
Hint: Someone should pick up these blocks.
􀀉


10. Itsy Bitsy
Hint: 
􀀈

11. Small World
Hint: There's nowhere to hide, this store is to small, watch your step so you don't fall!!
􀀋

12. Doodlez
Hint: Even Cartoon Girls like Ribbons in their hair
􀀊

13. Little Deer
Hint: Do you feel lucky?


No comments:

Post a Comment